Low white blood count

Posted , 3 users are following.

had a blood test recently after being admitted to hospital and the results showed my white blood cells and platelets were out of the normal rage, after these showing up i had another blood test last week and it was still showing my white blood count to be low. does anyone else have this as a result of the LS as it is an autoimmune disease?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi yes i too have low white blood cells was told 10yrs ago would end up with rheumatoid arthritis so far diagnosed with lichen scleroisis nearly a year ago

Keep smiling, we are breathing.

• Posted

Hi Mai,

I have low white blood count too. Mine is always low at about 3.5 and has been that way before I was diagnosed with LS. I don't think it has anything to do with LS...but I'm not sure. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.