LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN

Posted , 2 users are following.

HI I have had really bad lower belly pain for a few days now .My bowels are the same as usual.. no changes in bowel habits or blood .. I have a fear of  intestinal vascular

problems . I have tried buscapan and pain killers but nothing seems to help x 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hola Joyce,

I totally understand the misery and fear. It could be a number of things. The symptoms are kinda general that you describe... it does not necessarily mean that it es a vascular issue at all. It could be a simple infection.

As a lady, you may want to consider seeing a Gyn, having yourself checked for a bladder infection and possible endometriosis. If nothing es found, I would consider having a colonoscopy. I am no a doctor but, I have many severe stomach issues from top to bottom. Since your problem appears to be in one area (lower) my best guess would be start from the bottom up. I will keep you in my prayers.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply Tia

.I went to the Gp she examined my tummy and listened with the stethoscope .She said it all sounded ok ....so I am no further forward . I hav had a hysterectomy so I know it canr be anything to do with that kind of thing

• Posted

Hola Joyce

Hmmmmn... could be scar tissue which can not be diagnosed with stethoscope, CTscans MRIs or blood tests... Possibility? ??

• Posted

Hi Tia

I did have an abdominal ultra sound scan a few weeks ago and it never showed anything up . going to hav my bloods done on Monday x

• Posted

Hola Joyce,

That es a blessing. I pray that everything turns out well with the test of the blood. Please share with us your results if you like. 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.