lower abdominal pain and aches please help??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hiya im 22 and i have severe health anxiety...a couple of weeks ago i started getting pain very low down in abdomen on right... its not painfull enough to take painkillers but is more annoying... it dosnt hurt all the time... when i press on it or move is when it mostly hurts but sometimes when im layed still...ive had no pain during urination apart im the two weeks apart from today... no burning or anything just in the abdomen on the right.. ive had two urine samples the first one showed infection ..the next day had another wich showed nothing...im also having aches...dull aches in my right leg...throbs in the groin(on the right) pelvic and hip pain...still not painfull enough to take painkillers... ive had a pelvic exam wich revealed nothing and a pelvic and right hip xray wich was also fine... im having alot of vaginal discharge but i suffer from bv quite often but never experienced tbes paims with bv before... im extremely worried and confused... im worried i have some sort of cancer... anyone know what this could be...thankyou

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Sorry i meant ive had no pain durin urination apart from today where it hurt in the lower right abdomen where ive had the pain for the last two weeks
  • Posted

Forgot to mention ive also had a pelvic ultrasound...all clear
  • Posted

I'm having similar pains and have been for a scan which was clear x ask dr for scan as could be cyst or endriimetreosus x it may be your bowel too I have food intlolletances that cause lower tummy pain on one side x 
    • Posted

Sorry just seen you've had an ultra sound x me too and all clear x I have been referred to gynae and hoping for a laparoscopy to get a deeper look and see bowel too x have you had a cervical smear? X 
    • Posted

Hiya... the pain im feeling im guessing is around the ovary area... i though maybe bowel problem but i still cant think of a logical reason for the pain in my leg and hips etc...ive hasld swaps taken..not sure if thats the same as a cervical smear?  Its really getting me down and because of my health anxiety my dr isnt really taking me seriously... i ended up having to go private for the ultrasound... im just so afraid its something serious..sorry your having the same problem..i hope you get it sorted smile 
    • Posted

The trouble is the more anxious you get the more your body tenses causing muscle pain x all the adrenalin floods to that area and makes it worse! X x 
    • Posted

All i do is concentrate on that area im feeling for the pain constantly...i dont even know weather its real anymore... my heads a mess... but ill get through it i have these eposodes often and its actualli debilitating...the fear takes over and my mind dosnt allow me to think 
    • Posted

All i do is concentrate on that area im feeling for the pain constantly...i dont even know weather its real anymore... my heads a mess... but ill get through it i have these eposodes often and its actualli debilitating...the fear takes over and my mind dosnt allow me to think of anything else... i just hope it all gets sorted.. even when i had the ultrasound and xray i was thinking maybe it hasnt showed up or they missed something..i just hope one day i can conquer my anxiety so i can live a normal life...its just awful...Xx
    • Posted

I know how you feel! It completely absorbs uou and you become overwhelmed by it and can't focus on anything else until you resolve it x x I have been to cbt which has helped and I also take a low dose duloxotine anxiety tablet x both help me but I still do become consumed by situations particularly with health of me and the children x 
    • Posted

I really think some CBT cognitive behavioural therapy would help you x go and discuss with your dr x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.