Lower Back pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well I am a 19 year old male (6'3", 78kgs).

No previous medical history.

I have been having a dull ache in my lower back portion (left side).

It started with a slight feeling of heavyness in my left testicle (in 2016 November), now I have a dull ache in my left testicle, left portion of the lower back and the pain (almost ignorable) radiates to my left leg aswell.

I did go to a doctor who initially told me that it could just be a nerve related pain, and it would heal after some time.

But the pain is still there (it's almost been 2 years).

I couldn't find a noticible lump in my testicles (not 100% sure because of the location of epididymis).

So yeah, help is really appreciated (this is kinda making me kinda depressed because I think I may have cancer, even though I couldn't notice a lump.)

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would find another doctor, one who will be more proactive.
  • Posted

Absolutely, I would find another Doctor as it’s your health and it sounds like you were being fobbed off by your GP.  GP’s are just that they have general knowledge of medicine and if you’re getting more symptoms you certainly need another opinion as it’s clearly worrying you.
  • Posted

Have you been checked for a hernia? A friend of mine had the same symptoms as you did. He ended up having surgery, and feels much better.

I also had a friend that just recently got through his testicular cancer, and he told me his pain was only in his testicle.

Don't go crazy looking online, reading things that will only make you nervous.

Find another doctor, and get yourself feeling better.

Hope for the best!

Keep us updated please!

• Posted

sounds like need second opinion get checked could be something simple but get checked out just case it not .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.