Lower back pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi anyone got an ideas how to ease lower back pain? I tore ligaments some years ago & just before xmas I put it out again!!

its like a burning pain across my lower back & for all the world its like hitting a nerve when I turn in advance any help

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

if you have a spa that helps heaps heat pack for 20 min then cold for 20 and some good strong meds hope you feel better soon xx

• Posted

i was told ice for up to 20 minutes every couple of hours and walk around for ten minutes every hour

hope this helps

• Posted

Thanks Ladies, Ive been putting heat on it but havent tried ice. Happy New Year & more so healthy one x

• Posted

my osteopath definitely says no heat but ice, hope it helps you

• Posted

Diane Thank you SO much first bit of ease I have had in days - ice from here on in

• Posted

pleased it was of help, in suffering again at moment so feel your pain!

• Posted

Yes putting heat on the affected area will cause it to become more inflamed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.