Lower Back Pain after drinking alcohol

Posted , 3 users are following.

The last few times I have consumed alcohol i.e a 'night out', the next day I have experienced lower back pain.

Following one occasion about 5 months ago, I had a blood test, x-ray and ultrasound, all came back clear.

More recently, I had a urine test, which although showed slightly elevated levels of protein, it was deemed to be clear by the the doctor.

Curious as to what it can be. It feels like it's kidney related but tests suggest otherwise.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

maybe its your body telling you to slow down the alcohol intake. next time out drink half of what a night out means. then try to analyze the results .

• Edited

Be careful, I am having LOTS of issues from DUMB alcohol!! I drank for 28 years and now it is haunting me!! My stomach is in soo much pain all the time! I am having tests done to see why I am nauseous ALL the time!! If I drink ONE sip of alcohol, I get stomach pains from it! Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.