Lower back pain, especially when i breath in.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

Sorry if i posted before, my computer went down and post was half finished.

Ive had an ache in my lower back for around a week and have put it down to sitting on a new office chair after reading about posture strain. My question is though to anyone who may of had the same and if there is a connection to the pain when breathing in deeply in the morning. It feels like i need the toilet but dont.

Obviously ill have to start using a different chair, but could these be connected?

Many thanks for any advice.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

do you mean; bladder or bowel???
    • Posted

i think i mean bladder? the main source pin pointed is my lower back but it seems to hurt my bladder when i breath in deeply, could it be connected and the pain when i breath is due to the lower back pain...if that makes any sense
  • Posted

Hi;

It may be an idea tovisit the GP; it could be an infection.

Liquorice tablets can kill some bad bacteria if you are not able to get to a Gp straight away; you will also need to introduce some 'good bacteria' in the meantime; garlic is a natural anti-inflammatory / anti-oxidant.. in the interim.

• Posted

Since my last message i took on the garlic and it seems to of eased, still there but lifting..I never knew that about Liquorice1 well you live and learn!!

Many thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.