lower back pain ouch

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have cervical spondylosis in the neck how many of you guys have pain in the lower back and when did it start after having CS of the neck, mines been 2 years and back pain getting worse. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Karen. Im the same as you cs and fs. I get lower back pain and in my hips consultant at hospital says it due to lower spine compensating for neck.

Paula x

• Posted

Hi Paul thanks for the reply I've heard people saying that it compensates for the neck you wouldn't have thought that would you, how does it do that is it CS bit in lower back do you think it has spread to there x
    • Posted

Hi Karen. Im waiting for second opinion as Ive been told I cant have no more treatments just more stronger meds. I believe its in my lower spine.

Px

• Posted

Hi Paula do your meds do anything as i say im on the 2 morphine tabs a day do you think i need more as the pain is worsening, have you ever had any ops x
    • Posted

Hi Karen. No ops until im 50 ive been told. Ive had epidurals. Fascet injections. Lignocaine infusions. Tens machine but no help with pain and now cbt therophy. Have you had any ops Karen?

Px

• Posted

no, no ops paula was offered 2 years ago to see spinal surgeon but said no what else and they said can go to pain clinic which i did but was given tramadol sr, which didnt work so went to my docs and after trying various other meds i am on morphine twice daily, i dont want to have any ops so just carry on working fulltime and seeing how it goes may have to add other pain meds with the zormorph not being enough x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.