Lower back pain. Please Help

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I have been suffering lower back pain for over 2 weeks now. It happened as I pushed my left foot in to clutch my car, suddenly I was in agony and could hardly move ,when it first happened I was in agony, struggled to walk, movement was very limited and only relief I got was to lay flat on my tummy. After the initial 2/3 days the severe pain eased but I have continued to have pain and discomfort since and it has also moved from the right side to the left side and now right again. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated .

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sorry to hear about your back maybe go and see your GP and maybe get some acupuncture that may relieve some of the pain good luck I’ll be thinking of you keep us posted❤ and definitely get some really good pain mads

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.