Lower back pain when laying down

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm a 17 year old female. I have extremely bad lower back pain whenever I lay down. And every 15 minutes I have to crack my back when I lay down. I also feel like my back is really arched in the lower back. I don't life heavy things I work at a restaurant as a host.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I trained as a nurse  and wondered if you had seen dr or physiotherapist to be assessed?

​If so has anyone suggested an MRI scan of your back?

Waitressing/being  a host can involve carrying heavy trays, objects, bending, lifting.

Is it possible that you have injured your back in some other way?

Do you play sport? This is another factor in back pain.

Wearing the wrong shoes such as high heels especially if standing for long periods of time can also cause backache.

Have you had any problems with your kidneys etc. Sorry for the questions just trying to help .

You need to see a  dr to see what the cause of your back pain is then go from there.

​Take care

Jane

• Posted

I have to agree with Jane. You should have yourself looked at by your family doctor. Being on your feet for long hours can cause back pain especially if your back is out of alignment. Also I wonder if you back pain correlates with your period. There could be a connection there too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.