lower belly sensations/discomfort after peeing

Posted , 3 users are following.

45 year old male. been having this issue for a while. when i pee, i have no pain or burning. after i pee, within 1-5 minutes i get this weird sensations in my lower belly, feels like pressures, cramping or even sharp pain. its in the middle of my lower belly and to the sides. it lasts for about 1-2 hours before it starts to gradually going away. so at some point i get some time without symptoms, but only until i pee again. then the whole circle re-starts and everything starts over.

i tried a lot of different medications without any relief, all the tests were negative.

anyone experiencing something similar?

any advice appreciated

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Stones in bladder? Have you had an ultrasound or CT scan?

• Posted

had both cat scan of entire lower belly and perineum and ultrasound of kidneys and bladder. neither showed anything other than small umbilical hernia that showed on cat scan.

• Posted

Sounds like you have bladder issues. I believe there could be infection.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.