Lower heart rate?

Posted , 4 users are following.

My heart rate has been 80-90bmp for as long as I can remember. Recently it is down to 60-70bmp. When I had really bad anxiety it went all the way up to 127bmp but my norm is definitely 80-90bmp. The only change I can think of is starting my antidepressant (Prozac). Anyone experiance this? 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

60-70 is a good normal heart rate smile

As long as it's not lower then that you should be ok.

But ask your doctor

• Posted

Yea..maybe ask the Dr. to lower it if that is the only thing that is different...the medication....heart rate was normal previous.
  • Posted

Very imprtant info my doc gave me was ro take ubiqinol co enyme q10. Start at the lowest dose and follow the bottle.your body makes it but anyone with any kind of dizzy or heart palp issues their cortisol is drained and it helps stabilize the nidy. Its a vitamin and so simple.
  • Posted

I will definitely ask my doctor about this on my appointment next week. Especially because I am only on half the dose of Prozac he plans for me. So I am kind of worried what will happen when he asks me to increase my dosage. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.