Lower left abdominal pain ( iliac area) please advise me ! Please

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone -

I feel I need to write down my problem as I’m not getting any help from the doctors

I feel hopeless-

I’m  having this dull sharp pain since February and I couldn’t finish my university training because of pain .

I have seen 6 gynaecologist- 4 misdiagnosed me.. 

I was on morphine , steroids and different NSDA . 

I ended up in theA&E MANY TIMES and nothing ..all I been told to walk home In so much pain .

I have had 2 coloscopies and I also had a Ct scan and 2 MRI  - nothing chronic.

I do believe that there is ‘something ‘on the left side . I’m in 24 hours pain ! 

Since April I have this burning sensation in my vagina because of the pain . 

If I take NSDA eg naproxen ibuprofen it helps with the pain management and the burning feeling ‘ goes away ‘ ..

I really tried all my best I spent all my money on private doctors in Hungary .. 

In the U.K. I CANT AFFORD TO SEE A doctor and I can’t rely on the nhs as it. Is all about waiting weeks for an appointment .

Who is responsible for my health ? My GP SAID ; ‘I’m lost !’

I even tried acupuncture! 

Please I wanna be pain free ! 

I just can’t tolarate the pain anymore please help ! 

I’m really worried as my career is falling apart.

Please help ! 

Please 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Friend,

I'm terribly Sorry for you. Why not try natural remedies when there are no proved infections, since you got ur CT scan and MRI came back normal.

I just stopped here to guide you to visit "The Natural Health Library" which is a group in FB. You can get some points to help you from these condition. You can either post the same question over there or try search in that page. You can find lots of natural remedies to get rid of pain .

Wish you Good luck and God bless you.

• Posted

Dear Rahul 

First of all , thank you very much for repaonding to my question .

That would be a good idea! Im just going to post it there as well . 

I really hope someoen will help me otherwise will need to have a surgery done . 

I feel hopeless . To be honest i wish the mri showed ‘ the problem ‘ so now the doctors would know where to ‘ look ‘ ...

;( i dont know which medicaton to take .. 

• Posted

I was going to tell you the same thing. Turn to natural healing agents which would involve detoxing your body first and the eating clean whole foods next. A small amount at a time to rebalance your system. Use a good probiotic or at least incorporate Greek yogurt into your diet unless you have issues with lactose. But add foods a little at a time so you can tell if your body is allergic and to which foods. My daughter has had a similar excruciating pain too (in her stomach) and still no diagnosis. I suspect gluten intolerance for her. Teas are great healers. Look into them with your symptoms in mind. God bless!
  • Posted

Hi! Have you tried physical therapy? It's helped my IC discomfort, hip and adductor muscle issues and might be worth looking into.

• Posted

Forgot to mention that part my problem was with the left sacroiliac joint and it's been helped.

• Posted

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing to me 

Well I’m glad it did work for you I heard that ic is a horrible illness I had recurring uti for ten years  ...   but I m sure is my left ovary or Fallopian tube as the ct showed an abnormal adnexum which could be a result of an inflammation. I don’t know I just don’t think is my large intestine as I had two colonoscopy and nothing chronic. Although I have a acute proctitis but not a chron .   I don’t know where to go maybe a laparoscopic surgery could be an option....

• Posted

I have tried CTM as well.....
    • Posted

Hi I have hip and adductor issues. My doc said go to physical therapy for my sacroiliac but PT said he doesn't know what to do. What do they have you doing?

• Posted

Sorry and surprised to hear that. Are you seeing a physical therapist hat specializes in pelvic issues? Mine has me working on strengthening my glutes to prevent the sacroiliac joint from displacing and stretching the adductor muscles. It's my left leg and hip so that's the side we focus on. She's used a special tool that I can't remember the name of (reminds me of a big bottle opener lol and has a smooth side and a ridged side) and runs it up and down and back and forth across the muscles to release them. TBH, this isn't exactly pleasant but it's tolerable and helps. She's also tried cupping which is quite uncomfortable in the most restricted spots but it helps, too. Stretching the adductor muscles is key so I do a variety of stretches daily. I also use a massager across the muscles on most days. She also suggested using a Serola belt to prevent the SI joint from slipping during exercise, which has helped and I rarely need it now. She does other things and has given me other "homework" but that's related to loosening tight pelvic muscles, not sure if that applies to you but I'd be happy to share if it does.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.