Lower left chest pain only when I touch

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello. It's been about 9 days that I've been having pain in my chest.

I went to sleep fine and woke up with a pain in my lower chest just below the breast (in my rib bones) which since then has gotten worse and spread in the lower rib bones.

It hurts me only when I touch it or when I raise my hand. I can breath perfectly fine and don't feel a thing. So if I don't touch it I am perfectly good.

I didn't get injured and I didn't have a cold.

Just woke up and had the pain. Maybe it got worse because I also started gym this week but the pain appeared before I even registered to gym.

it feels like someone hit me with a bat or I fell down.

I spoke to a doctor and she told me its probably just muscle pain from a cold without any further exam.

I am a 24yo male.

Should I worry or was the doctor right?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You have posted this in a forum for people, mostly elderly, who have an autoimmune pain disorder.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.