Lower Left Ribcage Pressure?? Thoughts?

Posted , 5 users are following.

For over a month now I've felt pressure in my lower left ribcage, nothing painful however definitely new. It feels like I have a sac of gas, burping typically relieves this pressure a bit but the feeling remains all day. My bowel movements have been completely random, I've felt bloated, gassy and seem to feel full alot longer than usual after eating. Anyone experienced this before? I'm worried it might be something serious like gastric cancer since the pressure hasn't disappeared since I first felt it, I am scheduled to have an endoscopy in two months btw.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

1. Adjust your diet - bland no fatty foods

2. Avoid alcohol and smoking

3. Raise your bed

Did you change any habbits before it happen? I mean even changing brand of fags you are smoking -just example.

Me thinks its gerd or hiatus hernia...or even simple gastritis.

Its defo not cancer...and one word of advise. Do not use dr.Google where even simple headache will come up as terminal cancer....

Take care

• Posted

Although this mostly means something is up with internal organs (not always serious) but it could also be because of weak back muscles and weak abdominal muscles.
  • Posted

Thanks for the replies! I was treated for H Pylori about a year ago and was able to get rid of it, I didn't have these symptoms back then but who knows. I do admit I messed up looking up my symptoms with Dr. Google - _- just makes the waiting worse

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.