Posted , 2 users are following.
Hello all. Would very much appreciate some insight if possible....
Sunday night, I noticed some pain in my lower right abdomen. It was sort of the pain/feeling where you need to use the bathroom, but it wasn't enough for me to go so I figured I would sleep it off. I also did eat some hot Cheetos this day; although I don't think it would create such a long stomach ache. Monday, it was still there. Lower right abdomen just felt a bit sore and bothered me, especially during/after eating. Monday night, there were short sharp pains above and below my bellow button, but I haven't had them since. I was worried it was perhaps my appendix, so I went to the doctor Tuesday (yesterday). He felt around my abdomen for a while, and says he thinks I have gastritis and gave me omeprazole. I still have to give a stool sample and am waiting for him to give me my blood sample results. The thing is, my cousins and friends have had gastritis and they said it was much more painful than what I describe to them, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know! I am worried.
Some additional background information
1. Female, 24
2. I sometimes burp a LOT for days (usually before my menstruation). Sometimes I feel as if the gas is stuck in my throat and gives me shortness of breath, also sometimes I have very short middle chest pain. (I know it's not heart related though because I've had an echocardiogram which showed no blockages!)
3. I've also noticed my intestines making more noise and feeling my digestion more on my right side.
4. Stools have been the same for the most part, I'm still able to use the bathroom every day. Sometimes they're small, sometimes normal sized. I did have a half light/dark brown stool though that I told the doctor about.
5. Been able to eat normally, kind of lose my appetite while I eat because of the soreness that I get, but no nausea or anything. I also think I've been extra gassy lately..
6. Do you all think this could be an ovarian problem? I just had my menstruation last week, which is usually always on time.
Again, thank you all for reading, I very much appreciate all of your experiences and information that you may have for me.
0 likes, 12 replies