lower right side pain.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 23yrs old,i had my appendicitis operated 3months ago.after 17,18 days from the date of surgery i got fever from common cold .so after that i started to get itchy type of mild pain inside my right side of abdomen.I did a video xray but nothing came but till date i am having the same problem. in addition from 3,4days i started to feel mild pinch around my left side chest near the nipples.i am worried what might be the problem?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Maybe surgery disturbed something.  See you your doctor again for more tests.
    • Posted

i have done blood test,urine test, several times but every thing was normal .In addition i had my back pain so i did MRI full spine screening,but everything was normal.from neck to ribcage at the back i feel heaviness.

• Posted

i have had my ultrasound twice after the surgery but haven't done the CT.I had CT before the surgery. is it normal to do the CT with in 4month?

• Posted

I don't know whether having a CT is normal within 4 months.  However, since you are in pain and no test has come up with answers, it would be worth it to ask for a CT.  Maybe you have neuropathic pain because surgery can disturb nerves.  I got neuropathic pain after a simple blood test which was done by someone who didn't know what they were doing.

• Posted

okie i will ask for it .and get back with the result.thank u for ur support.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.