lower right side pain / anxiety / HELP

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does anyone else get a lot of abdominal pain with anxiety? Mines specifically in my lower right side .. sharp pains .. even hurts when i press.. i was checked for appendicitis yesterday and all was fine. But i still cant help but to think i have an inflamed appendix becaus of the pain in my lower right side . Anyone else? 😦 this pain comes and goes but is basically chronic .. all the time.. also right side / back pain.. im so worried .. ive also been experiencing AWFUL diarrhea with mucus.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

mucus could be a sign of IBS. Lower right abdominal pain could also be down to ovarian pain. Are you due on or having your period? It could also be a bladder or kidney problem. What tests have you been given so far?

• Posted

You can left sided ovarian pain too. It depends which ovary is releasing eggs.

• Posted

Since you were checked for appendicitis yesterday and everything was fine, accept this because you were checked by a doctor who is the expert. If your doctor suspected appendicitis, you would have been referred to hospital. He did not do this, so you should not worry. If you were suffering from acute appendicitis, you would be experiencing tremendous pain, nausea, vomiting and fever It sounds like IBS, especially since you have had mucus and diarrhoea along with abdominal pain. Some people experience rightsided pain with IBS; in fact the pain can be experienced just about anywhere..IBS can be triggered by anxiety; mine was. However, everyone had different symptoms.

Try to relax and trust your doctor

• Posted

hi I'm all so having this. Now 10 days. pain is next to my belly button on right .feels tight. with a stinging pain. plus I get burning pain under right lower rib feels like rib is rubbing on Som thing. olus noticed today stool colour is yellow .

• Posted

HI Stephanie,

I have tried all the anxiety medicines and only Ativan works but impossible to get a prescription now days. I have found resting and hydrating to be my best home remedy. It is sometimes impossible to sleep at night with anxiety attacks. Sometimes they make breathing harder. Rest in daytime if up all night if possible. I am sure the doctors will keep trying everything until they find it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.