Lp and hairsprays

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have LP on my hands, ankles, toe nails and face.... on the face it seems to follow the line of my beard and hair. I use steroid salve but that just keeps it a bit calm. I wanted to know if anyone can tell me if using hairspray will exasperate things.... i use it to keep my hair in order but some may be getting on skin... thanks for your help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Probably not a good idea as it's full of chemicals ! I use aloe Vera gel run a bit thru hair with fingers to hold it in place plus it's great for itchy scalps and skin xx

• Posted

The brand "Free & Clear" was developed by the Mayo Clinic for folks with dermatological diseases and/or fragrance, etc allergies. I have LP and have been using it and their other products with no problems for years. I hope this helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.