LP and HPV

Posted , 5 users are following.

anyone think there could be a link between lichen planus and HPV virus? mainly the hpv16

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi! I was diagnosed with the same thing, + my Holistic Dr. said it is a fungal thing. I think it's true because when I have a breakout, I call my Dr. + use an anti-fungal in pill form and also a one of the Cortizone creams. I also stop eating sweets, carbs. I take a strong Probiotic + it's gone within a few weeks to a month. I don't know what to believe anymore, so many seem to have been coming down with this?

• Posted

What oral anti-fungal are you taking? is it OTC? i have not been diagnosed with HPV. Always looking for answers and willing to go down any path that looks promising as long as it causes no harm!

• Posted

Well I was diagnosed with HPV at first until I had a biopsy, because it looked like a wart. But came back it was Lichen Planus. My Holistic Dr. says it a fungal disorder?

• Posted

interesting. if it is a fungal disorder like yeast? we all have yeasts in our gut. anyone try oracea to clear it up? it seems to be auto immune too is there a link?

• Posted

yes, google it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.