LPR for 11 months. So many questions and feeling so sick

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi y'all.

as you can read in the title I'm suffering from strong lpr since July 21'. it all started after a gut infection (or something like that) which was treatet with amoxicillin first through the veins, after as tablets . after that i developed IBS with diarrhea. a few days after i felt like my throat was inflammed andi got fever again and went to the doctor who diagnosed tonsillitis. After new antibiotics the pain and fever disappeared but just came back a few days after. again i got fever a lump in my throat and pain while swallowing. the ENT diagnosed me with LPR, because durigm that time i had as i mentioned the lump and also some nausea and heartburn in the morning. he prescribed me bitters and "Heilerde" and put me on a low acid, no sugar no alcohol diet for a week. also he gave me probiotics. after a week of that treatment in which i felt better day by day, i was healrhy again, cut drink beer, could eat what i want. but a very little feeling of a lump was remaining and i made the fault to ask the doc to give me ppi. ppi immediately helped against the lump and i felt much better. but then i started vacation with alcohol and bad food everyday and my symptoms came back. from that moment in september 21-january my overall Constitution became worse. it started with pnd a sore throat and light elevated temperature like 37,2°. since november i got really sick including high fever and a high crp bloodvalue. one week without sickness was followed by a week of sickness and again and again. my coloscopie showed an mild inflammation in the end of the small intestine and gastroscopy showed mild esophagitis and chronic but inactiv c Gastritis. since i threw the ppi away on 1.1.2022 my overall Constitution became better. no more fever or elevated temperature at all! but the sore throat pnd and feeling of illness didnt go away. i got weeks in which im 90% fine and then there are weeks werer i feel super ill. manometrie didnt show anything, gastroscopy showed small Hiathushernie and ph metric showed 0 episodes of reflux. i couldnt believe that so i did a ph metrie in the larynx and again, 0 reflux episodes. so i ordered a PepTest because pepsin should be the culprit in lpr but i got 0 pepsin in my saliva. since a few weeks im getting bloated and get flatulences and a strange poop so i tried probiotics what didnt helped this time. Since 5 months i dont eat acidic stuff, never smoked, drank 4 beers in the whole time and drank alkaline water the whole day, but my lpr or whatever it is, remains. so my throat is red and sore, i am bloated and feeling super sick 5/10 days. i can't take it anymore, because i try literally everything including betaine hcl, slippery elm ppi up to 80 mg/day but there is nothing that kicks that s**t away. Yes it got better, but its still not tolerable. maybe somebody got a hint, i would highly appreciate that.

ps during the last 2 and a half year i got covid twice, shinggles and Epstein Barr virus. but from every disease i recovered well, my blood was checked multiple times. the only strange value is my billirubin that is to high and they suggest morbus Meulengracht, but the high bilirubin just developed in the last few months and if smb got MM the bilirubin value should be elevated by birth. however thanks for reading and I'm looking forward for your suggestions.

kind regards Ralf

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.