LS

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi ..i would love to swop stories ,tips etc on litchen sclerosis.i was visually diagnosed last august and im going through a flare up right now ..when i was diagnosed last year i had never heard of ls before..I use dermovate twice daily and if im honest i put some on when its looking ok not sure if i should do that or not.like everyone who has this diseaes i hate it ,our sex life has gone down the toilet ,hubby is so understanding hes soo suportive and im so glad he is ...we had always had a very good sex life and i do miss that but hey ho .i also had a cervical polyp removed last year which is another reason i dont want sex im scared to death i will bleed afterwards have a real bad anxiety about that.im post menopausal and 64 .hubby is 11 years younger than me which does worry me a bit

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.