LS help needed

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone, I just do not know more ... For a year I've been suffering from LS. The disease occurred suddenly and very aggressively in the fourth month of gestation. I was constantly in pain. My doctor advised me, however, to a normal birth.Und after delivery, the disease was first diagnosed. I had a week ago my already 4th treatment with the Mona Lisa laser. My question to all: Is it normal that I always feel good in turn and then bad again? Sometimes the itching or the burning in the morning is very bad, in the evening I am then again but better. Sometimes it is good during the day and then but in the evening very bad. The birth scar and other places burn and itch again and again quite badly.Ging it similar to you? May I still hope for improvement? Please respond quickly, I am very desperate. Thank you

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Marie

I have had LS for a few years but I am in my 50s so have had my children. I would imagine your skin is very sensitive after giving birth and scar tissue certainly caused thickening of the skin for me. I am in the UK and my gynacologist prescribed Dermovate steroid cream which I use daily when I have a flair up for a few weeks then reduce to every other day then once a week. I do sometimes have itching at random times but I have found that any soap causes this so now use aqueous cream to wash the area and keep the skin from becoming dry by using E45 cream externally in a daily basis. Wearing loose fitting clothes and sometimes no knickers when it is really bad does help. This site has really helped me and I have found some useful information and tips to help with the condition. You are not alone try not to stress as this can exacerbate the condition. Too much sugar can also make things work so consider your diet too. I hope this helps remember you are not alone, it is an annoying condition but it is manageable. Take care. Karen

• Posted

I too am desperate.  And even moreso after your experience. I am almost always in pain from the LS. And I just signed up for the MonaLisa Touch after my Gynocologist recommended it. I do not care about sex at all right now just getting rid of being in pain. You have already had the Mona Lisa and you are still in pain? It is really expensive. Did it help you at all? Any one else have better experience?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.