LS newly diagnosed, Alternative to dermovate please

Posted , 6 users are following.

I was officially diagnosed yesterday but have known for 2 weeks. I had thrush also but had pessary treatment and cream for that. After doing my own research i have cut out wheat and sugar (lost 9lbs!) and been using silver sheild gel twice daily. I have no itching at the moment but I am a little fused aroung clitorus and perineum. Does anyone have an alternative cream that will help to unfuse? I am starting a 28 day juice fast with a qualified juice therapist on 1st Feb so hope to have huge improvements to my health with this. (I am 3 stone over weight). Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hiya,

Sorry I dont have an answer for you but just wanted to wish you luck with your juice fast! I would be ever so interested in the results you get. Would you mind posting when you have finished please? Have read lots about people getting great results

xx

• Posted

Not so easy to say.  I have had success with baking soda baths and rinses.  But I still believe that it is the whole package that made the turn around.  And next to that I should say - LS is forever.  It needs constant maintenance. 
  • Posted

MEssage for Snooper. Not sure why your posts have been deleted. Thank you for your private message. I can't reply to your message personally. L-Glutamine is well known to curb sugar cravings and I have found it to be instant relief. I will definately look in getting the book as I believe it will confirm that I think my LS has something to do with a strict Catholic upbringing, shame, guilt etc. so i'm going to work on the emotional side of things too.x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.