LS on urethra - anyone?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi all,

So I actually feel like the only woman in the world that has LS on her urethra sad It's actually on the urethral meatus around my pee hole. My doctor said it is an usual place for LS to show up but it can happen.

Having the LS on this area is not affecting my urine flow or anything but I have urethral pain more when strain and sometimes symptoms of UTI.

Does anyone have LS on this area of skin or no of anyone that does? I feel so alone. I'm thinking of going to a urologist just to make sure everything internally is functioning normally!

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Dani , sorry my reply is all disjointed l am on my mobile and it as a life of its own! I was gping to say that l think LS seems to be an outside skin disease but any fears could be put to rest by seeing a gynaecologist or a dermotologist . Also an afterthought use loads of lubrication when you have intecourse. LS is an awful thing but its possible to control it , the sex part is difficult l know from experience . I hope you find some of this useful , keep your chin up , your not alone x

• Posted

I had uti  for over 11 months with 13 rounds of various antibiotics, finally one day I asked my infectious disease doctor about all lthis and LS.  He said ask your gynocologist about estorgen cream.  I began using it and for the first time in over 11 months no uti.  Now I read that estrogen cream can cause kidney stones.  Any one out there with information on estrogen and kidney stones?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.