LS seven years

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm sorry for anyone with LS.  No one knows it's there. No one sees it but LS is extremely painful.  I was diagnosed 5 years ago.  For two years I was misdiagnosed with yeast infection.  After a biopsy it was confirmed LS.  I also have Vitamin D defiency, depression and some times anxiety.  As others have admitted, I too have been molested, for years by my father, then by a dentist while having my wisdom teeth pulled and again by a gynocologist. No sense in dwelling in the past.  Move forward, think positive for a cure for this disease.  I've tried, coco butter, A & D ointment, and because I live in Washington state, I've even tried ointments with cannabinoids, CBDs they are called.  Yes, I've tried the Clobetasol ointment.  Anything to stop this pain that will wake up in night.  Anybody get those shooting pains like you're being stabbed?  Clobetasol works for a while.  For me, only a few months of treatment lead me to two bacterial infections under the hood of the clitoris.  Be careful not to use too much as it does thin out your skin.  Yes, I've also tried Estrace. Estrace set my bottom on fire. Seriously felt like a sat on a bee hive hence I don't recommend it.

Luckily I have an understanding family.  They know when I'm in pain, even if try and hide it. What I reccomend is getting a shower head that attaches like a hose.  Rince with water, saline solutions anything that releaves that pain.

A&D ointment and Desitine has helped with urinating because it coats your skin. Although bowel movements for me can be excruciating when LS reaches your rectum area, warm or cool warm while going helps.

I think I will try the Manuka honey and actually the H202 mix with saline makes perfect sense to me.  I'll try that too.

Thank you all for your messages.  Maybe together we'll figure this LS thing out.

der

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi dertater,strange you mention auto immune diseases as i was diagnosed with an under active thyroid and believe this can be connected to LS,might just mention this when i finally get to see my gyny
    • Posted

Have read many times the thyroid is connected to LS. going to have a thyroid check at my next physical.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.