LS sores/ulcers

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been scratching so badly that I have open sores on both sides of my labia. it burns so bad when I urniate. Anyone ever have this problem???

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Please never scratch!!! You need to sit in cool water, add either take salt, baking soda or borax. Pat dry. Gently massage the area with a pea size portion of Clobetsol. It may sting, but it will settle down in a few days. I avoid undewear that has polyester or spandex all cotton is best. Always fresh with a little baking soda water after urinating. It works wonders. Scratching creates soreness and more inflammation. Good luck. Take this from a long time sufferer of LS. Hugs.

• Posted

Please never scratch!!! You need to sit in cool water, add either take salt, baking soda or borax. Pat dry. Gently massage the area with a pea size portion of Clobetsol. It may sting, but it will settle down in a few days. I avoid undewear that has polyester or spandex all cotton is best. Always fresh with a little baking soda water after urinating. It works wonders. Scratching creates soreness and more inflammation. Good luck. Take this from a long time sufferer of LS. Hugs.

• Posted

Oops that should read table salt!!!
  • Posted

Lynne try not to scratch.. I know it is hard but you can do it..I apply coconut oil on liberally I find it soothing.
  • Posted

How long should these sores/ulcers last??? I've had them

since Monday the 6th???

• Posted

Thanks for all the advice
  • Posted

I Agree with everything Octopus said! please find and read the forum in this site called "an experiment with Borax" . So much really good help and information and support on there!

God bless you

• Posted

Thanks Lynne. There's a wealth of information on here. Wish I had known about it earlier

• Posted

Yes I've had the burning and itching. I just use the Clobetasol and itching Med. Pro foam. Sometimes use a cold wash cloth on it trying to make it not itch first

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.