LUCOZADE

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all has anyone had a bad reaction to drinking lucozade when on blueys.......i did it was horrendous :oops: i thought it wud be ok....NO fat but maybe it was all sugar anyway NEVER AGAIN LOL :oops:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dawn,

I can`t stand lucozade....so can`t help u there chick.

• Posted

Are you sure it was lucozade - I really can't see it myself as the drink is pure sugar and so calories. The bluies only react to fat so I think you must have eaten something which was high in fat on the same day you drank the Lucozade- have another think

Laups

• Posted

hi lauper, who knows for sure, my food was low fat, and thats wot i had that i wudnt usually.since posting that ive asked about and was told to avoid any fizzy drinks.anyway either way ill steer clear from now on!!!Wot affects sum wont affect others ive found that out too.hope things going well with you :lol:
  • Posted

Hi ya, I have had a few bottles of locozade since I have ben on the tablets especially on a sat or sun morning (fantastc cure for a hangover!) and they have not affected me so far. Hope they don't as I could not survive a hangover without it!!!! :wink: Althought I know that drinking alcohol is bad for weight loss I have really cut down my consumption and converted to G&T!!!!!
  • Posted

Weyheyyy.. I do the same with lucozade but sometimes i feel it makes my breath SMELL! Does anyone get that. And g&ts are great but i never realised how drunk they make you. I have been having the old Voddy n diet coke! Fabulous

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.