Lukemia Hypochondraic

Posted , 3 users are following.

I think I may have chronic leukemia here are my timeline symptoms I am 17 years old by the way.

At 12 years old I started experience symptoms.

The summer of 2015

tight feeling in my legs, then it went away and never returned

Petechiae near my armpit they were small went away the next day

Had huge bruise on my arm don't know how I got it

Abdominal pain one morning went away the next two days

swollen lymph nodes it was slowly going down it was 1 or 2 cm bigger, I have a lot of reactable lymph nodes.

Summer 2016 I was 13 years old had no symptoms

Summer 2017 I was 14 years old

Lymph nodes started swelling near my jaw line and groin they aren't 1 or 2 cm grether

I had a little bruise don't know how I got it went away the next day or two

I got blood work, two weeks later the first day of freshmen year got my results I had high calsterol.

Symptoms never showed up during the school year

Summer 2018

More lymph nodes swell normal size

Summer 2019

Tight and achey feel in bones and joints, they went away one time I hurt so bad

petechiae twice that summer they went away 1 or 2 later.

Unexplained weight loss I used to be around 148 or 149 now i'm 139

Till this day my lymph nodes swell they are a normal size not a cause of concern, sometimes tight achey feeling in my legs they go away next day

mini abdomianl pain

That's it

I notice during the summer I get symptoms which are weird to me, but during school never.

I suffer from really bad health anxiety

My petachie has never returned

Brrusing never returned i hit myself from time to time no bruising

never suffered from a headache, in my life

I never suffered from a fever, the last time I did was six years ago

No night sweats

Still feel like me

Do you think i'm fine CLL and CML is very rare in children

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christina. Your symptoms are normal living of a young girl. You having high cholesterol though, is a serious problem for such a young girl. It can lead to serious problems over the years. I am much older, and have many problems related to high cholesterol. If you care about your health you shd start now to lower your cholesterol. Discuss it with your doctor and follow a diet plan and exercise as he/she tells you to. I myself no longer eat dairy products, and have also gone vegan. There are very tasty fake meat burgers out there now. Our household, including the adult children now use almond milk in cereal, etc. They also buy non-dairy ice cream. It can be more expensive, but it is worth it. Best wishes, and stop worrying about illnesses you don't have. harrishill1

• Posted

Thank you so much I started to taking you advice cutting of red meat, and switching ice cream, have you expirence any of the syptoms I had that lead to me being a hyopchonriac.

• Posted

It sounds like everything is fine, things are coming and going and this is good. Bad times come and so do good times, remain healthy and work to be healthier.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.