Luminas Patches

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I received an email recently from someone unknown to me telling me about the above, which I initially thought might be spam, but a search online seems to indicate this might be worth trying as an alternative to taking drugs. Has anyone any experience of using this product?

Thanks,

Gerry

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi gerry , these patches are available to buy from Amazon , if you search for the product on amazon , there are many reviews that you can read that people have posted about the patches , hope that helps .

• Posted

Thanks Roosterman, I did have a look at reviews and testimonies on various sites and was left none the wiser; they are indicative but not necessarily relevant to one's situation, I posted my question in the hope of replies from people with PSA who have actually tried these patches and either found them effective or not...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.