Lump between vagina and anus, desperate, please help.

Posted ,

Hello, I am a 15 (almost 16) year old girl, and I have had this lump for around 1.5 years now, and have been too afraid to do anything, in the hopes it will have gone away by now. It seems relatively large, and apears to be under the skin. In fact it’s less of a lump and more of a bump, and it is relatively hard. It only hurts when I’m sitting in certain positions, or if I push it. Sometimes it feels like I have a lump of poo stuck in my anus that won’t come out. However, on my period it is extreamly painful all of the time. I am not sexually active, but masterbate occasionally, and when I do, it becomes painful then, even without touching it (I don’t know if that’s helpful info or not but I’ve put it incase it is). It doesn’t seems to ever bleed. I have accepted the fact that I may have to go to the doctor, but I am afraid that they won’t know what to do as I have had bad medical experiences in the past with incompatant doctors. I’m am desperate at this point, I am embarrassed, and worrying about it is effecting my mental health. Please help.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.