Lump down below

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi guys not sure if this is the right place to post I’m after some advice if anyone can help. So for the past year I have had a lump I would say it’s close to my bikini line at first I thought it was from shaving as it’s happened in the past but after me stop shaving for a while and it didn’t go or get any better Iv started to think it must be something els the lump with go small at times then out of the blue it will get rather large and painful and will start to puss and it just keeps doing this I have now started to noticed more little lumps appear around the lip area aswell it’s really making me stress Iv been with my partner for 15 years (im31) and it’s making me feel really down about it! I just wanted some advice really I absolutely hate the doctors so just wanted to ask for advice before I make a doctors appt any help at all would be great thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sometimes it's necessary to check with a doctor especially if this has been going on for a year. BTW most of us hate to go to a doctor. Good luck . I hope it's nothing serious.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.