Lump !! Help please

Posted , 4 users are following.

i'm having this lump in my left armpit for almost a year, it's not an ingrown hair , i thought it's a one but it's not , also in that place i don't have hair growing up so and it's kinda between my armpit and my breast , i'm so afraid it could be cancer because already in my left breast i have an inverted nipple and i read that inverted nipples could be a reason for breast cancer, I'm freaked out..i usually wax my underarm hair and i never shave but now i stopped waxing it because of this lump i have and because my armpits is soo itchy and red , i don't understand what's that , what could it be? also if you notice i have red patches in my skin close to the lump , i just noticed them today , please help whats that???? is it a swollen lymph? i don't think so because this lump bleeds sometimes 😦

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I'm only 20 by the way

• Posted

Instead of worrying about it why not go to a dermatologist and find out? I would worry about that too.

• Posted

i will go as soon as possible but right now i have exams and in my city there are not good dermatologists .. do you have an idea what this could be please? I'm so freaked out and worried..

• Posted

It could be a cyst. Does it feel hard or soft like fluid filled? If you have had this for a year I don't think it's cancer. Did it change at all over the year?

• Posted

this looks very much like an infected ingrown hair or sweat gland

• Posted

no it's not an infected ingrown hair because it's been like that for almost a year and it hurts , i do have ingrown hairs sometimes but this one is not

• Posted

if the hair has got stuck it can firm a mini abcess, same with a blocked sweat gland. your gp can extract it no problem

• Posted

do you have an idea what could the red patches close to my armpiys be? i didn't have them before and it scars me having them

• Posted

Hi I think it's skin irritation and a blackhead clogged pore (comedo ).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.