Lump in inner elbow

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have a tube like lump in inner elbow (elbow crease) on my right arm. When I push on it, it feels like I hit my ulnar nerve (funny bone). So what is this? Some kind of nerve, lymph node, tendon? Or something else. Please help.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Ulnar nerve could be impging on this lump. However, there is need to investigate what caused this lump. Did you hit something/injured the elbow crease somehow ? 

Usually there is no lymph node that gets swollen on that part (lower elbow) of the body, so it could be the bone or ligament (muscle attached to bone). 

• Posted

Ok in my previous reply I tried to send you link of a picture so you can see what I am talking about but it didnt work. I dont think I injured my elbow crease recently. And I am not talking about lower elbow I am talking about elbow crease, its located on the opposite side of the elbow. Also I think it might be median nerve, the one that causes carpal tunnel syndrome. It might be because I am right handed and I use mouse pad a lot. And BTW its just on my right arm, my left arm has no lumps in that area, actually, no lumps at all.
  • Posted

That sounds like a pinched nerve and the lump could be pushing on it when you apply pressure I would get it checked out to be safe though
    • Posted

Also sometimes it dissapears. And its painful only if I stretch my arm or if I put pressure on it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.