Lump in the roof of the mouth

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’ve had a lump in the roof of my mouth for sometime now, never caused any pain or discomfort, but seen as tho I’m a hypercondriact I fear the worst, Any ideas?

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

See your Dr, they can organise for you to attend hospital to have it cut out and checked if need be.
  • Posted

I had a similar lump in the roof of my mouth. I went to the dentist and she suggested to floss and also use a child mouthwash once a week . I also  visited an ear mouth and nose doctor . The Lump seems to have gone away.
  • Posted

Stop stressing about it and make an appointment to see your dentis. Heis the best person to see as he can examine your mouth more thoroughly than your doctor because he had a reclining chair and a variety of tools/mirrors to carry our a thorough examination.

Take care of yourself and keep in touch.

• Posted

Would a cancer lump hurt after so many years?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.