Lump inside vagina? Or not opened up

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello guys so I’ve only ever had sex once, I can fit up till three fingers inside tho. Recently I put my fingers very deep and I felt something inside and then next to was a little hole so only my one finger went deeper. I have no idea if it’s a lump. It doesn’t feel like one. It just feels like that stuff you have inside your vagina when your a virgin and like built up, if that makes sense. I am wondering whether maybe it is because I am still not opened up properly on a deeper level. I didn’t really have proper sex then it lasted only like 10 mins and the guy was really big he couldn’t really go that deep inside (my first time was forced don’t ask) so overall I was never fully deeply penetrated coz well u know my hands are not that long so when I insert my fingers it’s not like it goes that deep. So I am wondering what it is thing there. I once previously in my life felt a bump but it was at the side of my vaginal wall and I could definitely tell it was a bump, it disappeared the next day. So do yall think it’s a bump inside my vagina it’s very deep or is it just me not being fully opened up there? Please help I’m worried. I regularly visit my gynecologist but I’ve only told her I insert fingers hence she always checks whether everything’s fine through my anus. And she says everything’s fine, obviously she hasn’t checked inside my vagina but she can still see the ovaries and whether there’s any bump there or anything. Please help

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I also want to say that when I put one finger inside I can’t feel this. That’s why I am thinking that maybe it could be me not being opened up properly there? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.