Lump near my anus, it feels somewhat soft. Pic is included

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a 25 year old man, I used to lift relatively heavy weight but with proper form. I noticed 9 days ago while I was cleaning my butt (after pooping) with soap that there's somewhat of a bump near my anus. It doesn't hurt or anything it's just a bump. I don't feel anything different, there is no blood, no itchiness whatsoever. It's just a lump,but I'm still worried because I don't know what it is. I stopped lifting for about 4 days now. Here it is. image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Could it be just my imagination? Could it be just my anal vein or whatever is it called (I'm sorry I don't know the proper word or phrase) basically that somewhat soft lump is found beneath my testicles (balls) and above my anus.

• Posted

swollen vein

• Posted

I think so, I don't feel anything weird. Will a swollen vein heal itself up? I plan on stopping lifting heavy stuff for the next 2 weeks.

• Posted

most go by themselves failing that a doctor.can prescribe some cream

• Posted

I am experiencing the same thing, exactly the same. I notices the lump a couple days ago and started to show a couple weeks after I started to do exercise. I am not lifting weight, but I am doing a lot of squats and a couple home workout around for about 50 minutes a day. Did the bump went away? Please share what happened since at the end, I will really appreciate it. Take care!

• Edited

imageHello, I have also a bump near in my anus and I just noticed it last night. I actually have a history having a hemorrhoids and I think that you have a hemorrhoids, you can check it out in internet. You can do sitz bath to reduce the swelling. (Good for you your bump not big unlike me) P.S: Have a good day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.