Lump on anus

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi all this weekend i tried to go for a regular bowel movement and felt a large painful lump inside the opening of my anus

It hurts to whipe and i can feel it quite prominant

My symptoms are as follows

Lump on anus

Small thin bowel movement's

Cramping stomach

Feel like i need to poo allot

Any ideas?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have a lump on the left side on the edge of anus,not internal or external hemrrhoid. if lump is not big or small, and make you fissures anus. you should change your diet, eat lot fiber and 1 gallon water a day to make your poo soft and come out easily. I have a tiny lump and one small fissure, straight line like from left to right on the lump, it make me pruritus and bother. I change my diet, eat a lot fibers and drink 1 gallon water daily. I work out, like put 40 ( or something heavy...whatever you thought of it )red bricks in the shopping cart to pull and push on the field like football player. I work out 2 hour a day. I lay flat on the bed to pull the left leg toward my face ( try hard toward your face until you could not do it for both legs and depend on you... how many time for each legs). It become flat now and no more fissure in my anus, and no tag I hope it gone someday. It is my experience. I hope you will become healthy and strong again.The lump will be backed if my muscles so weak again. I am over 60 years old man. I have a lump for more 8 months. I wish you all things be good to your healthy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.