Lump on anus

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all this weekend i tried to go for a regular bowel movement and felt a large painful lump inside the opening of my anus

It hurts to whipe and i can feel it quite prominant

My symptoms are as follows

Lump on anus

Small thin bowel movement's

Cramping stomach

Feel like i need to poo allot

Any ideas?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

How long ago did you have the surgery? Small thin bowel movements are sign of stenosis but depends how long ago surgery was. I’m 2 weeks post op today and I too have lumps on my anus and one right at the opening at the bottom that hurts to touch and feels hard but I think it’s scabbing etc I haven’t had a look I don’t want too. I get cramps and actually go to toilet more than I did before this is the stool softeners working their magic and I never ever feel like I have emptied properly...If your concerned id maybe see your gp!! Good luck x
  • Posted

Hi, go to see GP, sounds like Haemorrhoids, get more fibre in your diet, check out essential oils for haemorrhoids info online, check out squatting position when using when using toilet, knees need to be higher than the hips, info online.
    • Posted

Hi martin

Thank you so much for this information kind of put my mind at ease i managed to get a photo of it but it doesnt look like any on google so gp it is

• Posted

I had that same feeling maybe a fussier that want i had. Also my external hemrroids is out and it look very nasty. But it don't hurt it's just my anal it's very wired. Please make sure you scheduled a doctor appointment and eat fiber and drink water.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.