Lump on my Anus (pic included)

Posted , 6 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I've had this lump on my anus for a few days now. Been treating is as hemorrhoids, as thats what i think it is, just having second thoughts. I feel like it was bigger than this when I discovered it a few days ago, seems to have gone down a bit with some cream. It's not painful as such, only when i wipe really, and i have gotten blood from it, but not in the last 2 days. Been eating more fiber as well to try and help with bowel movements, and have had a few warm baths. Just looking for some advice, little embarrassed to go the doctor, would rather just treat it myself. Anyone have any idea how long this could last? Just wondering how long i can leave it before going to the doctor. Any help would be appreciated, TIA

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it looks like a hemorrhoid.

has it hurt when youve made a bowl movement?

hemorrhoids are super common.

• Posted

Sometimes when people wipe themselves after a bowel movement the anus is wiped so dry that it can't retract inside easily , that leads to hemorroids and irritation. It's easily solved by applying some oil or cream around the anus and half inch inside too , the anus muscle will then be able to retract naturally in its position.

• Posted

it looks a hemorrhoid. continue with the cream for as long as the tube states. and if it doesnt get better go to the doctors. some need to be surgically removed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.