Lump on my penis

Posted , 23 users are following.

imageimage

I have attached the images above. So, basically I have noticed this lump on my penis yesterday in the morning. Its painless, but, I have anything like this for the first time. I haven't masturbated since a week and I am not sexually active guy. Can you tell me what is this?

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Next
  • Posted

is it a solid lump or does it move around under the skin?

• Posted

Its a solid lump and its not movable and its still looking same. I am worried.

• Posted

what i recommend u do is see your doctor it may just be a harmless boil or something like that how longs it been there ?? can u see any color under the skin like yellow like pus ??

• Posted

I noticed it 2 days back only and no I can't see any pus.

• Posted

It may turn out to be harmless but, right now I am freaking out, because I don't know how it might affect my sexual health. That's why. I will go to a doctor. But, as far as I have researched it looks more like a lymphocele. Do you have any experiences similar to this? If you have, do share. Thanks.

• Posted

i have the same thing if i press on it i can see puss but i cant pop it would it also be a lymphocelete I have had it for 3-4 days

• Posted

a lymphocele dosnt contain pus its lymphatic fluid trapped under the skin usually due to masturbation or sex if u can see pus then its most likely a boil

• Posted

if it is a lymphocele the swelling usually goes away on its own

• Edited

• Posted

Yep. I saw it too. I just hope its nothing serious. Thanks anyway.

• Posted

did you happen to find out what it is bro ? i have the same thing and im trying to figure out what it is as sell

• Posted

same looks exactly like what im dealing with please let me no id prefer not to show a doctor

• Posted

its a cyst most probably as lymphoceles are sqaushy. because they are filled with lymphatic fluid

• Edited

i have a lump it is moved able im 13 and dont know what to do its red it is pain full do yall know

• Posted

mine is hard but you can squish it a little cyst ? ir lymphoceles

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.