lump on shaft of penis

Posted , 31 users are following.

i have a little lump on the shaft of my penis. it doesnt hurt at all i tried popping it but nothing comes out. at first there was a hair on top of it so i plucked it out and it changed color a day later. i got it about 3 weeks ago and i had sex about two weeks before but i used a condom, i do masturbate quite often but i stopped after i saw this. im 20 and im really scared help please. here are some pictures of it

6 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey I do have the same thing and mine is a bit itchy at first and i felt it earlier in the morning i just had sex 3 days ago and i masturbate once yesterday.. and i was wandrring how to get rid of it or any medicine should i take

• Posted

hey, i also had the same thing, did you have any solution or answer about this? how was your lump so far?

• Posted

hello, i have been sexually active recently. i noticed this small whitish hard lump in my penis shaft. tried to research online and it could be Fordyce or Lymphocele. i am a lil worried. i tried to pop it out of curiosity as I feel insecure. but it didnt work, it only left a scar and turned reddish and the bump is still there. this makes me stressful and ashamed. please help me on what to do. i am new in the USA and I dont know what to do... thanks

• Posted

image ive got the same problem is it serious and how do I treat it or when will it dissappear

• Posted

Umm im 13 and i would like to find out myself has anyone found out yet because im to embarrass to show my mom

• Posted

ivv had this lump for about a week and it was just getting bigger. i decided to pop it and pink liquid came out of it? i cleaned it up then blood was just slowly leacking from it. it has gotten smaller and deflated alot . is it suppose to be pink liquid ????

• Posted

being a Dr. i would suggest you get a biopsy done.. it can be primary lesion of LGV or donovanosis or syphilis or chancre.. so better to get diagnosed early to reduce complications

it have head or any kind of watery discharge ?

• Posted

so this should be good if i stop having sex for a while, rigth?? is suppose to be normal?

• Posted

Hi, saw you had the same problem like 8 weeks ago. Did the lump ever go gown and disappear? Or has anyone's disappeared after waiting for like a week? Really need advice cause i dont know what to do and how to start telling me parents

• Posted

Just an update: 3 weeks have passed and without masturbation or massaging just letting it be, the lump has gone down though not completely but its almost not visible. I AM SO RELIEVED!!! I am going to finish the 6 weeks just to make sure that its gone for sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.