Lump on vulval

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, found lump on my vulval this morning while putting on hair removal cream , not sore or anything but can feel it when tuched , freaking out a bit , has any one on here gone through anything like this , Can't get appointment for two weeks cry.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I had a small flesh colored lump. Felt like a hard pea. Shape and size of a pea also. I think i put warm compress on it,anyway,it disappeared on its own in a few days. Xx
    • Posted

Thank lee for your reply , I will try that but did you freak out about it as well ?? .
    • Posted

Hi,i got nervous,but then I did use google and it calmed me down. Thats why I tryed the compresses. Just if you try them,make sure they arent too hot. Xx
  • Posted

Probably a Bartholins cyst which is just a gland that supplies the normal secretions that has been blocked.......lots of discussions on here about them They are not harmful but are a nuisance and can get painful and full of pus.   As Lee has suggested a warm to hot compress can help but if it gets large you may need antibiotics. If they recur and are a nuisance to you they can be removed surgically.
  • Posted

They dont always get to the pus stage.
    • Posted

Thank you marina Dee for your input to my problem , yes as I said before no colour or even not painful just a lump that I can feel when I touch it , which is on my mind all the time at the moment can help but worry ,, bit of a worry wart lately . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.