lump or mass under left testicle

Posted , 2 users are following.

I guess I should give you all a brief follow up.

I am 19 years old ,so about a month ago around the time the new star wars movie came out. I began feeling the urge to use the bathroom to pee but most of the time I didn't actually had to. I remember being in the movie theater and having that discomfort of having to go pee even tho I didn't actually had to. I also had difficulty getting the urine started but not always. As well as a dull pain in the pelvis or area of the penis and the abdomen.

This prompt me to check my testicles and under towards the back I felt a lump or mass there on my left testicle. At first I was scared because I was aware of testicular cancer. Fast forward until now all the symptons that I stated about the problem with bathroom are gone. I no longer have that fake urge to go and no more pain. Its gone.

I still however, feel the mass or lump in the bottom of my left testicle. I believe the lump or mass is attached to the testicle, I can also feel a few veins in that testicle. I feel almost no pain from the testicles, sometimes maybe even after a few days I might feel a slight discomfort here and there. The lump has not grown since that last month when I found it but like the coward that I am I have been stressing over it.

Currently I cannot seek medical assistance because I am on a trip with my parents. The last thing I want is to worry them over this on their hard earn vacation with their kids. So I am looking for opinions and thoughts cheesygrin . Could this be epididymitis? Perhaps is an inflammation or swollen ducts ? Maybe something else besides cancer?

I am sorry if its a bit long but I trust that patient has an abundance of people willing to help! Oh and one more thing, it cannot be an STD because I have never had sex..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi i have had pains on and off in mine for years and years. I was told i had cysts a few years ago then last year another scan and said nothing wrong and can't see any cysts but i do have epididymitis.

Any way feeling as if my right testicle and flopped on it's side i kept checking it then last night checked my left one and right on top of my left testicle i can feel a hard tiny lump really hard.

I have read and talked to people and it does say testicle cancer is very rare and most lumps are from epididymitis or cysts but you do need to get it checked out, even if your on holliday just go to hospital and ask no need to tell your parents if you don't want to worry them. But if you was my son i would want you to tell me ?

• Posted

You have a point, but we are currently in a remote place. A cabin complex in the mountains of Georgia, the nearest town is well over 50 miles away. Like I mentioned I think I would like to get back to my city and then break the news. I just don't want to ruin their trip, but I thank you for replying

• Posted

If it's only going to be a few weeks i would just wait, a few weeks will not do any harm.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.