Lump problem

Posted , 3 users are following.

so about 2 months ago I had this lump showing up on the right side of my face and after a week I decided to squish it out and all the white stuffs came out off it so did blood. it got swallowed but few days later it went back. But now it keeps on coming back and really hurts and idk what to do or don't know how to fix it.

so can anybody help plzzzz!!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

also it has grown underneath a mole. really annoying when right side of my face is swollen up

• Posted

Sounds like a cyst which keeps filling and the comment "really hurts" makes me think it is now infected.  There is not a lot you can do except keep it clean and dont squeeze it.  It may just resolve on its own but if it doesnt you may need antibiotics, If antibiotics dont work it may need surgical removal. 

• Posted

See a doctor.      I remember YEARS ago I had a cyst in my ear lobe that acted like what you are describing.  A cyst, I was told, is like a sack that keeps filling up unless it is removed.  I had the "sack" removed in the doctor's office without any trouble except that after healing I had to have my ear pierced again.  Good luck. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.