Lump recently showed on the low left side of my scrotum

Posted , 3 users are following.

today a lump started showing on the left side of my scrotum, it hurts lightly if i touch it and hurts more if i squeeze and it feels just like if my scrotal skin thickened. It is not attached to any testicle but it seems inside the scrotal skin so i am worried about it, does anybody know what this this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Could be a spot or cyst of some kind. I don't think this is any cancer (but not a Dr!).

Shine a light from your phone underneath it and see if you can see anything or any veins/tube attaching to it.

• Posted

no veins its just a part that feels thick and like something is inside the skin and i can feel the buldge if i pass my hand on the scrotum

• Posted

Sounds like "Sperm Granuloma"... They come and go. I'm currently experiencing one and it's like I'm being kicked in the balls constantly. It can be very painful. Mine usually start with a mild pain in the bottom of my stomach then over the next few days the pain gets worse and the lump usually gets bigger. Also a bit of swelling on my scroat like you mention. I'd say it usually peaks around 3 days in then after a couple more it's usually gone. There isn't a great deal of info regarding them online but if it is this (and it sounds very much like it is) it is absolutely nothing to worry about. From what I can gather it's more like a build up of pressure. Mine come and go and I've started keeping a log when they do. Last month it came around 12th Feb and lasted till 16th. This month it came yesterday (24th). Take some anti-inflammatories and just take it easy man. Let me know in a few days if it has gone. I've started keeping a log of when they start and when they stop.

Cheers.

John 👍🏼

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.