Lump under nipple as a male

Edited , 2 users are following.

As the title says, I (17 year old male) have a small lump under my right nipple, for quite a long time. It hurts a bit when I touch it, I can move it and it's not big. Also, if I squeeze my nipple a clear liquid comes out from various places on my nipple.

I also have a lump in my left nipple, but it's way smaller. It doesn't hurt, and only a bit of liquid comes out when I squeeze it.

What can it be?

0 likes, 1 reply

Report / Delete

1 Reply

  • Edited

    As you are only 17, it sounds like you have gynecomastia lumps which are quite common in boys your age. All to do with hormones. As you say it hurts and fluid can be expressed from them they are most likely infected. Do contact your doctor who may give you antibiotics.

    Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up