lumps all over body

Posted , 2 users are following.

HI All,

my partners dad fell off a roof last week and after tests to see if hes ok, they said he has lumps all over his body and are doing tests.

hes being very vauge about what tests etc but i would presume biopsies and bloods?

he didnt say how many lumps just that they saw lumps all over him... 

will cancel show up as loads of lumps? or is this question too vauge?

my partner is worried sick as you can imagine

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

The good news is...he was healthy enough to be working on a roof.

I would wonder if he had cancer and would be able to be doing that type of work.

I hope he ends up to be ok...keep everyone posted.

• Posted

He fell off the roof 3-4 weeks ago. He said he feels so I'll.
    • Posted

Curious as to how old he is?  He can fight whatever it is!

They have so many new treatments now...I was reading about cancer the other day and how much improved treatment is and how much longer people are living and how high the statics are for remission compared to 50 years ago.  Keep praying for him....Keep us posted about your issue.

• Posted

He's kid 50's but a jehova witness so treatment is small
  • Posted

my partners father has just been diagnosed with lymphoma sad 

hes in his mid 50's sad

what happned next,,,, this sounds like a horrible thing to ask bt is it hereditory? could this be passed down to my son? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.