Lumps at vagina opening

Posted , 8 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Just noticed it last night and I'm very disturbed. Lumpy/swollen looking bumps at vagina hole. I don't think it's normal, but I don't think it's warts. Vulvar papillomatosis? I looked up pics and sometimes I think it looks similar, but not sure! 

Im new here, can someone tell me how I can post a picture? I don't see a way to add attachments. Thank you!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

It wouldn't let me add pictures through mobile so I had to use my computer! 

• Posted

Hi i'm new here and also experiencing the similar symptoms from the same situation also you had pictures by clicking the icon farthest to the right the one with the circle and wierd shape.

• Edited

Okay photos added. Please tell me if you know whats going on here....
    • Posted

Your pics look sorta similar to mine l also have a discussion up if you want to check out my pics but the responses l got we’re yeast infection or thrush.
    • Posted

Hello!!

Here are my questions

1. Do you feel any pain of any how? "Burning" or "cutting" pain?

2. Do you feel any itchiness? 

This is my suggestion, go to the Gynocologist and get it checked up if you feel any pain or itchiness. Here is my opinion: I don't see why you should be worried Cam0107, The image is not that detailed to determine if they are warts or not, but to my experience, this just looks like your hymenal remnants.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible!

Dr. Roberto Fernández

• Posted

No burning or itching. Just think it looks ugly lol, and don't recall seeing it like this before. Thank you doctor!

• Posted

I do have the same problem but i cant add photos. Its in my profile picture. These are finger like papules and in linear form. I went ti two gyne and they diagnosed as warts coz my other papules are alrrady prominent and i was given cream. Papsmear was done and just waiting for results. I tried the vinegar test and it turns white but then back to pink after minute. Asymptomatic and not painful to touch. I have no sexual activity for 2years.

Please help.

• Posted

I do have the same problem but i cant add photos. Its in my profile picture. These are finger like papules and in linear form. I went ti two gyne and they diagnosed as warts coz my other papules are alrrady prominent and i was given cream. Papsmear was done and just waiting for results. I tried the vinegar test and it turns white but then back to pink after minute. Asymptomatic and not painful to touch. I have no sexual activity for 2years.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.