Lumps at vaginal opening? Would rlly appreciate any thoughts/ideas

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi-

soo anyone know what could be going on? ive had this for a long time and have been so nervous abt it that i have put off going to the doctors. i can insert tampons but sometimes it hurts when i take them out (relatedly i can put a finger in but not any more than that), i get a burning sensation when i pee and sometimes, tho rarely, feel a sensation outside of that. ive never had sex so an STI is out of the question. any ideas??imageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

Hi i kinda have the same thing and im not sure but it Kinda looks like VP. Vulvular Papillia or something like that

• Edited

i have also something like that

someone anyone please tell me what was that

• Posted

Hello. I have something similar. Did you learn what it was? I would be so grateful for your reply, I'm so anxious.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.